Cost of living in yaounde

I am jyothi. Along with kids thinking of to move to yaounde as my husband works there. How are the facilities in the city like availability of milk, vegetables, fruits. More over security in the city.

I am thinking of to do work from home, or any part time job.

What are the feasibilities. are any one from india, hyderabad.

can u please help me out.

Hi and welcome to the forum sivajyothi82 :)

I hope other members will give you some helpful advices soon!

Regards
Armand

you know there is no need to fear is to know about availability of essential commodities because Cameroon is full of all food and there are lots of markets where you can proccurer.pour the products imported there are also large French retailers which provides aprovisionnement continuously and in large quantities. Welcome to Cameroon and hope you will feel at home.
well you have

Hi,
I am Vikas and I too am moving in to Yaounde from Hyderabad, in August.
I am sure your husband can provide you with lot of information on life etc in yaounde. Please do share any information you get.
Cheers

Vikas

about security its ok. and we are checking of childrens schools also. fresh vegetables and fruits every thing are available but he told that three times the cost to hyderabad.Are you moving along with your family in august. For a job purpose or for business purpose.

Dear Siva jyoti,
Yes I am moving with my children and on a new job. Even I have heard the security is OK.
Also everything is there but its costly. There are no big malls or cinema halls.
There are good schools like American School and Rain forest International etc. PLUS you need to know French so try start learning it.

regards

HI Jyothi,

I am Dinesh here from Hyderabad, if anything I can do for you Please advise me.

Best Regards,
Dinesh Tiwari

Hi Dinesh,
I am Vikas Verma from Hyderabad, moving into Yaounde by first week of August along with my family.
How long you have been in Cameroon? I am sure you can guide on various issues. Is it possible for you to right to me on [email protected]. I have many questions.

regards

Vikas

@Dinesh: How long have you been in Yaounde, Cameroon? What is it that you do?

@Vikas: How long are you expected to stay here in Yaounde, Cameroon?

@Jyothi: If you don't mind me asking, what is it that your husband does?

Is $1500 good salary+accommodation + other benefits. In Logistics field .??