Maths & Science Teaching Jobs in Vietnam

Hi there,
My name is Beed and am a New Zealand citizen living in Auckland at the moment.I just visited Vietnam a couple of months ago and I liked the country. Now, I am thinking of moving back there for a bit longer. I generally work remotely as a contractor and I am looking for part-time teaching/tutoring jobs to fill up my time. Obviously teaching English seems like the most popular job with expats but I am more looking for teaching/tutoring jobs in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths). Since, I have a Maths and Engineering background (Degree in Electrical Engineering) and lots of tutoring experience in Maths, Science and Engineering, I am thinking that this would be a better bet. Any thoughts? Any opportunities around?
I will be in Vietnam in December and available for face-to-face interviews if required. Could be there a week earlier if needed. Also flexible when it comes to location and times.

Cheers

Hello Beed,

Welcome to Expat.com,

To find a teaching job, you can go through the list of Teaching job offers in Vietnam, also to maximize your chances try to post your CV in this section too.

Good luck  ;)

Alexia,
Expat.com Team