Temporary residence / РВП

Good afternoon/morning, I would like to know if anyone has experience in getting the temporary residence permit. I studied two years in St. Petersburg and now I would like to get the residence. As I understand it, apart from the package of documents to submit, you must wait 6 months (I am an argentine citizen) the response of the UFMS and during this time you can not work. Is there any way to survive during this time? It pays to get the residence? To obtain a work visa is not simple in Russia...

Thanks for reading.

Добрый день, я хотел бы знать, есть ли у кого опыт в получении РВП. Я два года учился в Санкт-Петербурге и теперь хотел бы получить разрешение. Насколько я понимаю, кроме пакета документов, которые необходимо представить, я должен ждать 6 месяцев (я гражданин Аргентины) ответ UFMS и в течение этого времени нельзя работать. Как возможно жить в СПБ до полечении ответа? Стоит ли получать РВП? Получение рабочей визы также не просто в России...

Большое спасибо за чтение.

If it's still valuable, you may work non-officially during these time. That means that the employer would pay you the salary, but you won't be documentaly registered on the workingplace and the company won't pay taxes for you. 
But after you get the TR there also may be some problems with the work search because  a company which want to hire you must have qotas and UFMS permission to hire foreign citizens.

Hi, that's right, you need to wait for 6 months while your application is being processed. Our immigration agency can assist with preparing the paperwork. Feel free to join our group Immigrate to Russia on Facebook or contact us directly.