Canadian Expat Volunteers for Graduate Thesis

Hello,

My name is Sara Bergeron, and I'm a Master's student in Organizational Communication at the University of Ottawa, Canada. For my thesis, I've decided to study the intercultural communication between Canadian expats and Vietnamese host-community members. I'll be travelling to Vietnam in the winter for data collection and would be very happy to get connected with other Canadian expats living in Vietnam. As a whole, I'm looking for 4-6 volunteers. If you're interested in hearing more about my study or think you may be able to help in any way, please feel free to reach out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sara

I'm Canadian at heart, but from the US ):

Good luck!

Hi Sara.
I am from Montreal Qc. and I will move back to HCMC next month for a while. I will be glad to help you out with your project. Please keep in touch. I also speak French if you do of course. 
Email : ***

Jean Paul

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Posters, please be aware contact details are not allowed on the forum for your own safety.
Ladies, if you arrange to meet someone, do so in a public place and take a bad tempered MMA champion with you.
Added - Watch out for people meeting with the stated intent of helping you, only to offer the deal of a lifetime.
Scammers flock to expat sites in the hope of finding victims.

Hi Sara,

My name is Jean Paul, I am in Montreal Qc.
I will be moving back to HCMC this coming December.
I will be glad to help you out with your project.
Please keep in touch.
P.S. : I can also speak French

Jean Paul