Moving to Vietnam and find a job in Hospitality Industry

Hi, i would love to move to Saigon, and I'm looking for a job in a Hospitality Industry.

I been looking in many website for jobs offer, but not many options for expat.

Are you looking to be a manager at a nice hotel and do you have some experience to show for it?

If not, Vietnamese people will do the same job as you, speak the language, and be easier to process and do it for 5-10x less salary.

If you are then just keep looking man, it's a tough industry. I'm also looking for jobs here in the similar field.

Thank you Playstyale.

Yep, jobs are plenty, but  very low level heavy work. Higher level wit h better pay ..., almost like every industry .. less available
If you are Asian, you will find already very hard to leven survive on that kind iof payments and as westerner, you can't. They at least 3-4 times that, what you need minimum to only survive

You might want to try East-West Brewery in District 1. They hight a lot of foreiners.

We know you can speak English but can you speak and understand Vietnamese? You will need to be fluent in Vietnamese. My Vietnamese is enough to get by but sometimes it's hard for me to understand if they have a different accent like from northern or central Vietnam.

qnbui :

We know you can speak English but can you speak and understand Vietnamese? You will need to be fluent in Vietnamese. My Vietnamese is enough to get by but sometimes it's hard for me to understand if they have a different accent like from northern or central Vietnam.

Yep, language is THE CHALLENGE for most foreigners.  and almost the only one