Zhongshan Social Meetup Group - Sports, Recreation & New Friends

Hi guys!

I recently moved to Zhongshan but new to the city, so would love to make some new friends and hang out together. I lived in Pennsylvania, US for some years and really enjoyed all kinds of activities there, e.g. hiking, snowboarding, skydiving, scuba diving as well as winery tours, happy hours, movies. Not exactly sure what's out there in Zhongshan, but feel free to join us to network, make friends or to have fun... or all of the above!

My WeChat ID is ***, feel free to add me if you are interested!

Cheers,
Alan

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm an expat and have been living in Zhongshan for a few years now. Would be great to join an expat group that hosts activities or movie nights etc. Please let me know if these groups already exists, would love to attend one of these meetups. Can contact me @ ***    Robin

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I come to Guzhen quite often, and we drive to Zhongshan to hangout. My weixin is my username.

Have fun, kids.