Time for real mails to Philippines

Hi there,
I'm waiting for a real mail from France since 15 days and I'm wondering how long it could take.
Even if you don't have any precise idea about how long a mail takes from France to Bayawan, Orientales Negros, maybe your experience in sending mails between your country to your place in the Philippines could give me an idea.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Philippe

Snail mail used to take at least 10 days, usually 2 weeks or longer at Christmas and Easter.  Funny thing is we have received no mail the last 13 months here, as there is no junk mail and all other communication is done by email.  Even the wedding invitations we get are hand delivered 2 or 3 days before the event.

Hello Philippe
Mail from Australia to Cebu 16 working days, normally means 3-4 weeks.
Bruce

The real question will you get it at all . . . . FYI I don't use the mail system here for anything. All my mail is shipped FedEx by US Global Mail (bulk) (I have a box with them) and I get it delivered to my door in 3 day and have to sign for it. (Aprox cost $38).

W9XR, Hi.
I have a friend in Australia clear my mail box and when there is enough it is bagged up and sent via Australia Post. So far it has all arrived, including 3 watches for xmas presents.
regards  Bruce