Offer from KSA in Riyadh $4800 + All iqamahs (including family)

Hello friends,

I am Software Architect and my indian Salary is 2L /month. I got offer from KSA (Riyadh). $4800 + All iqamah (including family) and which is on contract and based on performance will move on permanent position.Please suggest and help me to make decision .. will it worth moving there ?

I am married and 3 years old daughter.

Thanks,

Accept it!!!

@Drpassion : Please suggest how much i can save there ?

Dear sadik786,

i'm also from India living in KSA for last 8 years, the current Situation in KSA for Expats doesn't look great you may think twice before leaving 2L Salary in india.$4800 + All iqamah it's a great offer but questions here raise how far you can trust here, after arriving and spending few months if they gonna close all the offered packaged as he promised to give you what will be your next steps, here nobody will listen your voice think twice and take advice from relatives or any experts before moving here.

Me As  an Indian Software Developer guy born and raised up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia will not recommend you to leave the amazing salary of 2L because everything in India you've is permanent but whatever you'll be having in Saudi Arabia will be temporary even if it's 4800$ or 10000$.

Hi :  Actually offer from one of the Bank. I like position offered by employer. Only i am afraid of uncertainity because of i am not able to make my decision..

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sadik

Hi, Sadik you save as much as you can here. It all depends upon your life style. The average spending would be around 10000 SAR Maximum, since you wont be paying any school fees. Further the market in Saudi is declining day by day. Think twice before taking your decision.

Personally, I would not take a contractual position unless I am really desperate and don't have a job.  With the way Saudization is progressing here, there isn't much likelihood of a contractual position becoming permanent.  IT positions come up all the time on contract basis and organizations use those to drive projects cheaply (vs. hiring consultants who charge more).  At the end of these projects, the positions are made redundant and the day to day moved to in-house IT department.  Banks are particularly notorious for this and they have a high Saudization rate which they are supposed to maintain.

sadik786 wrote:

Hello friends,

I am Software Architect and my indian Salary is 2L /month. I got offer from KSA (Riyadh). $4800 + All iqamah (including family) and which is on contract and based on performance will move on permanent position.Please suggest and help me to make decision .. will it worth moving there ?

I am married and 3 years old daughter.

Thanks,

Don't take it...

Dear Mr. Sadik ,

after reading whole articles about your query i'm kinda smiling at you, the reality of Job Market is here is they've closed the door for Foreigners i don't know in this situation who have given 4800$ offer, just keep in mind for you and for me and for any foreigners here's no job now. so pls stay in india, if you're really very lucrative to see KSA take a visit visa lets move here you'll realize what's going on here in job market

Thanks you
best regard of mobin Ansari  :cool: