Passport request for visa stamping ( canada )

hi guys.. thus anyone here who has experienced in visa stamping processing for Canada?  Since it will be sent to abu dhabi, did you pay it in dirhams or CAD via demand draft?  I am confuse about this... any comment would be much appreciated... many thanks....

I understand you are having passport of Philippines and applying for Canadian visa from Bahrain and passport will be sent to Abudhabi for getting visa, Don't have experience particularly in this, but by experience in general can say that, it shouldn't matter, because it should be pretty clear before sending, in what currency they have stated their fees? In any case you can convert it. And if it is not online payment, you might pay in AED but they will ask for exchange rate and will take payment amount corresponding to CAD. And if Demand draft or bank order is acceptable or not, the authority can only tell you. Better you contact them directly and ask, most of the times this information is always available on their website or other media, or consulate/embassy website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re … -visa.html
It clearly says you have to pay in CAD, and you can click on Payment methods link there.

thanks a lot... I just wanna make sure everything are exactly correct before sending the application... a waste of time/delay's, and moneys are always headache! so I should prefer to pay the transmission fees in CAD via bank draft?

Better you get in touch with Visa application center or their website to keep it fuss free.