Mashhad City, Iran

Friends! You can ask anything  you need to know or any help you need about Mashhad, Iran. :)

help how are you hope all good with you

salam.manzoreton az etelaat mashhad chi?sorry i dont understand

Hi
Could you please tell me some historical places in mashahd

Hi, i hope you are fine. Mashhad is a large city in Iran. It is actually a religious city that many tourists travel to there. There are many attractions in Mashhad that are very worths seeing and historically wonderful. The most important is the great Imam Reza Holy Shrine where is very gorgeous and eye-catching. Goharshad Jameh Mosque is a sheltered mosque that has a very good architecture. The tomb of Ferdowsi is also very beautiful. Ferdowsi is a famous poet who wrote Shahnameh (a long epic poem). Kuh Sangi and Vakilabad Garden are beautiful parks in this city that I recommend to you to see them. Moghan Cave is also well worths seeing. Shandiz is also a small town near Mashhad that has good weather. Bazaar Reza is an old bazaar where you can see alte culture of Iran and buy anything. So there are many old houses in Mashhad that are part of Cultural Heritage and show you the ancient architecture of Iran.