Marriage

I like to ask if my husband is alloe to get a second married in qatar he a Egyptian and the woman is from Morocco,according to the law of Morocco is allowed poligamy is thr first wife not informed. I am thr first wife can i complain the woman in her Embassy?

Dear Friend,

Get a divorce as soon as possible. Protect your dignity. He is not your husband anymore!!

Complaining the other woman is not a solution

The main problem is in the relation between you and your husband

Try to find out why he is going to marry another woman? then you can decide the next step to go

Roro0920 wrote:

I like to ask if my husband is alloe to get a second married in qatar he a Egyptian and the woman is from Morocco,according to the law of Morocco is allowed poligamy is thr first wife not informed. I am thr first wife can i complain the woman in her Embassy?

Polygamy is allowed in Egypt, Morocco and Qatar. That is the starting point. The law in Morocco states that a man needs to get written permission of his first wife. Thus if it were the husband rather than the woman who was Moroccan, then there would be a legal problem. But Moroccan authorities have no authority over an Egyptian not living there. And the woman is not getting a second partner. Thus her marrying him is probably not disallowed and he is not constrained by Moroccan law since he isn't living or marrying there.  You would have to ask a Moroccan based lawyer for an expert opinion but it sounds unlikely anything can be done.

Get a divorce that's the only solution .Sharing your man with another it's a terrible idea .Let him go.