EU citizens residency permits

Hi everyone,

I have recently secured a job in Gibraltar and move over in a month. The contract is for two years. I'm a little confused about residency permits. I know I don't need a visa to work there but will I need to apply for a residency permit as a non UK Citizen?? If so do I do this through my employer or what's the procedure?I couldn't find anything on the government website.


New topic