Attestation of my Zimbabwean document

Hello everyone! Please help me im very new at this and the agencies i have found are so expensive like 3200 dirhams per document.i want to attest my degree/birth/ divorvce certificates all from Zimbabwe to process my visa in UAE.Please advise me on the best way to attest my documents and or affordable agencies i can use.Thank you so much everyone! Really appreciate your help.

Look, the attestation process is only affordable if you do it yourself i.e. go back to your home country / send documents to a friend/family and ask them to follow the standard process.

Agencies will always add surcharges on top.  For your country, I doubt that there will be many agencies offering this service (as not that many expats from Zimbabwe in UAE vs. other nationalities) which means cost will always be high e.g. for India / Pakistan, there are dozens of agencies which means that competition is high and cost is lower.

Awesome! I do hear you...its my first time so really i was lost.A big thank you! I understand.but im willing to pay about 1200/ 320 usd for my degree? Anyone know any agencies who attest fr Zimbabwe?

Good day,

I am going to assume you managed to go through the document attestation process - any pointers on the process?