Philippine visa

hello😊 Greetings from the ohilippines..
i would like to ask or to inquire something..i hope you could help me about this matter.
I have a friend from nigeria. i invited him to visit our place here invthe philippines.
Now .. how can i get a visa for him? may i know the list of requirements to get him a visa.. how much.. .
thats all.. I am looking forward to hearing your reply soonest possible time .
Thank you very much.

aileen torres wrote:

hello😊 Greetings from the ohilippines..
i would like to ask or to inquire something..i hope you could help me about this matter.
I have a friend from nigeria. i invited him to visit our place here invthe philippines.
Now .. how can i get a visa for him? may i know the list of requirements to get him a visa.. how much.. .
thats all.. I am looking forward to hearing your reply soonest possible time .
Thank you very much.

Requirements are simple. send him a written letter with you details, such as name, home address, phone number, email, your job, and a identification ID such as passport.  State in the letter the purpose of you inviting your friend and how you will support he or she once the get in the Philippines.

Once all that is stated in the letter send it to your friend and he has to use that invitation to apply for a visa at the Philippine consulate office in Nigeria. 

This is only to my best knowledge...I hope a Nigerian with more information will come throw more light on it for you. Better yet go to Philippine immigration and ask for the procedures of inviting a Nigerian.

Good Luck.