David from spain

Hello,
I am a 43 year old men interested in learning Mandarin and I am thinking of moving to China (Shentzhen). For many years I have worked in customer service departments at international level, having worked in other countries I have notions of other languages (Italian, Frances) and of course English.
Where should I start looking, what neighborhood, any recommendation?,can i find a job?
Thanks

These are all broad statements.

Here is a general outline. Follow it if you are serious. Otherwise ignore it.

1. Get a visitor visitor. Come to China.
2. visit the malls, meet people and eat in restaurants. The first thing that you will lean is what you thought China was, is all a lie. China is something different.
3. If you still want to come to China, then just do it. You do not need anyone's permission. This is China, it is not the oppressive EU, or the American oligarchy. You are in control of your life.
4. Interview companies that you are interested in. If they like you, then they will work out the employment matters. Best of luck .

Summary. I have written a number of post on this subject for folk like you who are trying to start a life in China. You might want to check them out. HERE.