Can tourist/schengen visa be converted into a residence permit?

Is it possible to move to belgium on a tourist/schengen visa and in case I get a work permit, go on and apply a resident permit with the same?

Wow. Almost same question. I will have work permit though.

I just booked my tickets a little early. So, can I get a short stay visa and use it to travel? I don't think my WP will reach me on time. It will be risky if I wait to get my WP in hand and then apply long stay visa with it.


New topic