Dating in Cambodia

Thanks to our resident site keeper (Joe) for a very interesting post that I read yesterday (or maybe a response to a post) about rules for dating Khmer women. Having recently become single, and just about to relocate to Phnom Penh, his advice was really useful. I am currently in Thailand and yeah, I expect the rules over there are quite different. So here is a question: other than Khmer women, what's the chance to date other nationalities over there? Are there some Filipinos, Thais, Japanese or Chinese etc.in the city, and if yes, how do you meet them? Thanks very much!

Forget other nationalities except Vietnamese that you find in fish bowl massage shops and KTV of the upscale sort.

For Chinese contact making you can use WeChat, a Chinese app, the largest in the world.

There are some Pina's but usually working as nurses, nannies and so.

Not many Thais you will find, not Laotians, Burmese.

Be happy with the enormous choice of lovely, friendly and cute Cambodian girls.

Good luck.

Joe

This post is dead for some time now. I m new in Pnom Penh. Will be living here for some time.
Would some one help me get some numbers for incall massage.

Go to any massage parlor and ask if they offer the service you are looking for.

Joe

Dear Joe
Thanks for the reply
Frankly speaking I am afraid to go and ask since I dont have any one to translate for me thats why I feel more safe to call if an authentic incall massaage service is available. Please help.

Don't be afraid,  they all speak English so no problem whatsoever.

On top you can choose the person that you think is good for you.

Cheers

Joe

For readers of this thread who read 'massage' as 'bonking', you might want to consider the massive HIV/other STDs incidence rates amongst sex workers in that country.
Basically, wear a raincoat if you want to engage in horizontal jogging with ladies of the red lamp... or men .. or those in between.

Thanks Joe for a encouraging response. I will try to go this week. It's always helpful to have an advice from a senior.
Thanks buddy