Clinic/Hospital that can issue a medical certificate for student visa

Hi there, I'm planning to apply for a scholarship program here. As a medical certificate is required I was writing to some places if they can issue one but so far no luck. Does anyone know a place? Thank you!

leematcha wrote:

Hi there, I'm planning to apply for a scholarship program here. As a medical certificate is required I was writing to some places if they can issue one but so far no luck. Does anyone know a place? Thank you!

You could go to a private medical service.  There are plenty of these around.  But it's going to cost money. 

Here's one: FirstMed.

My former neighbour used to work there.  It was staffed by internationals but I don't know now.  It's more an expat-on-a-relocation-package type of place but might suffice for your needs.

Every  few years my husband redoes his HU driving papers and needs a health certificate.
We go to our family doctor but pay cash for the certificate.
Those are not included in national health although just about any doctor should be able to give an exam and write out a certificate.
I'm not sure if they issue standard forms for them to fill out or not though.
Pretty normal exam, eye test, Blood pressure readings, nothing too evasive.
Maybe writing instead of going in person to ask is the issue.
Lots of office workers just don't care to be bothered with reading English so they just misplace the letter.
Maybe you can call next time and get a faster answer.

After having posted this topic I got a positive answer from Duna medical center X) but thank you for your help!!