Hello Good people

l grew up in Zimbabwe, Bulawayo and Higher and Tertiary education there. Later in life l attended Berlin school of Law and Economics for a scholarship on a Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Policies and Globalisation.

l have worked as a Radio journalist, Editor, Reporter, Head of current affairs and News. I have also worked for Voice of America as a correspondent and have worked again at the lnternational Federation of Journalists as a researcher and programme officer intern.

l am interested in particulary in any interesting job. At the moment l am doing German language classes meanwhile looking for a job. it would be great luck if l get anything in journalism but l do not mind trying something new.

Ahhh well, life is good here as am struggling to learn the difficult language, to network with people and have friends around.

You can't ask anything you want to know about me and my life as a journalist particularly my work in a near impossible situation like that of Zimbabwe.

Yes am looking for a job

Hi Theo,

Welcome to the forum!
I can imagine that being a joiurnalist is difficult and dangerous in a repressive, totalitarian country like your home.
Since you're now in Germany, things will work out better.
Unless you find work in the small English language media scene, you must probably learn German well (at least C1 level) before you can work as a journalist.

Good luck!

Thank you very much. l am trying my level best to learn the language

Theo123456 wrote:

Thank you very much. l am trying my level best to learn the language

I'm curious how you attended the Berlin school of Law and Economics without having learned German during that time?

My classes were in English but of coursel did learn German. But then for a journalist l need the C2/C1 fluency