English Natives looking for a job (not igaming)

Hi,

I am not the one hiring so though better to post this as a forum post rather than classified or whatever. I've seen a few posts recently with people who can only speak English having trouble finding a job, and/or people with no igaming experience also struggling.

I may have an answer! I recently left my job as a Client Account Executive. I basically provided support on our product, but B2B. So I dealt with the companies, not the customers. I had to answer any troubles they had using the software, be able to raise tasks with other departments where they may be a technical issue, as well as taking on extra projects such as rewriting FAQ documents and manuals.

The product was an affiliate marketing software. The clients are igaming companies, but your job is just to advise them on any troubles they're having with the software and general troubleshooting.

If you are interested, must be a native english speaker and have customer service experience (but not necessarily igaming), send me a PM I can give more info and we can arrange getting me your CV and I'll pass it over for you!

We're hiring several experienced Software Engineers and a Software Architect too - English essential, no Maltese necessary. Ads will be in the Sunday newspapers for the next 2 weeks - but PM me if interested...though as I am not involved in the hiring process I can't be of much help other than telling you generally about the company etc.

Tim

Hi iamharibo!

You should post in the jobs section of Malta classifieds!

Regards
Armand