Spouse visa

Hi all,

I'm vietnamese and working in Singapore under Spass and my husband is malaysian working in Singapore under work permit. We get marriaged in Sep 2018 and already get the marriage cert in Singapore and converted into malaysia marriage cert as well.

And today I would like to seek ur advice or opinion to get spouse visa so that i can give birth in malaysia. Last Sunday, we went to johor to submit the spouse visa application and and officer ask to come back for checking status in Jan 2019. May i know will we get the result in Jan 2019? I am so worry coz now im in 5 month plus pregnant and seems not enough time for waiting.... :(:(

We wish our baby to get malaysian IC so that i can't give birth in Vietnam and it's so expensive I can't afford to give birth in Singapore (and my bb also not allow to stay in Singapore after that)

Anyone can advise on it?

Much appreciated !

Hi,

If my visa not out yet so can I still give birth in Malaysia under social visit pass (30 days) and extend the SVP after that? How and where to extend ? Or if I give birth in Vietnam will we still can get Malaysian IC for baby and how to do it ?