Doubts on filling the employment pass application form

Hello,

I have been made an offer to work at NTU about January, so the university is helping me with the employment pass process. Among other documents, the university asked me to send them the employment pass application form (form 8), and I have some doubts about how to fill it.

It seems like several of the parts of the document must be filled by the employer (NTU in this case), in fact, it seems to me like I should just fill the part 4, 5 7 and 8. I hope someone can help me with this.

Also, the university ask me to fill it typewritten and now handwritten, however some of the fields, like the name in Part 4A, cannot really be filled in word.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Félix

The EP application form must be filled by the employer.
They can ask you to help. You must of course provide your personal information as required to fill the form. Everything on top of that is optional and can be decided between you and your employer.
Most foreigners working in Singapore have never seen an EP application form. Therefore you are not likely to get specific answers about "part 4, 5 7 and 8" or similar.

If you have any specific questions while filling the form, then can be raised here, will try help you to understand it. Good luck

Thank you very much for your answer!