Stages prior to visa

I would like to know what are the stages an applicant go before getting final visa for malaysia

I applied for job on Indian job site, then the consultant contacted and asked me to mail passport and other documents  then I faced telephonic interview, and medical test.
Now it's been a month no response from consultant, whenever I call it says your aggrement will come in some days then joining letter and then visa.
Can someone guide me is it correct procedure or the consultant is fake

There are two types of work permit in Malaysia - Professional Employment Pass and foreign general worker Temporary Employment Pass.

I'm guessing yours is the second type because you mentioned a medical (although a Professional Pass where the salary is under RM 5000 per month there is also a medical required for Indian citizens.

Your biometric data has to be approved and also your medical results. http://www.fwcms.com.my/biomedical.html

If this process is completed satisfactorily then the employer has to pay for insurance and the worker levy before they can proceed further. This is all quite time-consuming.

When the above is completed satisfactorily, then the employer must apply for a single entry visa (VDR - Visa With Reference) at the Malaysian High Commission in Delhi or the Consulates in Chennai or Mumbai.

You MUST NOT enter Malaysia without the VDR as this is part of the finalization of the work permit process.

After arriving on VDR there is another medical which includes an XRAY and BLOOD TEST

If you pass those then your passport is sent to Immigration for the Sticker Employment Pass to be issued.

The time taken to complete the whole process is 2-3 months.

Thank you for the reply
I am having engineering profile and my salary is around RM 10000
Right now I hav gone through blood test and PFT in india

Does salary about 10000 k rm needs a medical test in india

Does recruitment agencies / consultancies in india are certified or recognised from malaysian authority or don't have any recognation