ESD Defferal Stage

Hi My EP is under Defferal stage and the process is stuck there from 3 weeks. Does anyone know how Long it takes for the complete process after Defferal stage.

Deferral means its on hold i.e. not being processed because some required action is taking place. This could be a lot of things. It may be the company does not have its incorporation paperwork uptodate and this has to be fixed before it can continue to hire people. Or it may be the sectoral approval is delayed. Cant really say how long but you could ask the HR.

Hy ,
   Iam Rudhi Rasheed from India .Im applied for dp10 visa through an agency ..6 months ago..the processing time is taking too long .is there any issues in Malaysian embassy?!
the agency told me that they are waiting for a dp10 visa sticker for visa stamping.is it true!??. Please help me .what are the steps in dp10 visa process??
   Thank you

02 December 2022    Deferral status now, No idea , any body can tell?

hello yesvees,

Welcome to Expat.com

As you should have noticed this thread is old and has been inactive for years now.

You did well by starting a new thread on the Malaysia forum to ask your question.

Let's hope someone can reply to you there > Deferral status in ESD

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed