Photo speeding tickets.

Does anyone know what happens if you don't pay your photo speeding tickets if your car is registered in a company in Bulgaria? Thanks !

Hi,
The speeding ticket is issued automatically on the owner of the car. The company manager may point out to the traffic police who exactly was driving the car. After that this person shall be obligated to pay the fine. Otherwise the fine shall be on the manager, as he represents the company.
BR

I left my car with a Bulgarian "friend"  lent it to someone when I was gone without my permission. I got the ticket 80 leva 3 year ago ,he won't pay. I hear they go away if not collected in a period of time. Correct??Or is it tacked on to my car taxes I pay every year??

mr. nice7321 wrote:

I left my car with a Bulgarian "friend"  lent it to someone when I was gone without my permission. I got the ticket 80 leva 3 year ago ,he won't pay. I hear they go away if not collected in a period of time. Correct??Or is it tacked on to my car taxes I pay every year??

Usually the ticket is due on the company manager's file at traffic police. You must check at traffic police when you are in BG. There wash a period when traffic police didn't assign the photo tickets to the drivers file, but it was time ago. The tickets are not tacked to the annual car taxes, as the are local taxes, not state - as traffic violation fines. If you have company accountant, he/she can check in the company file at National revenue agency.

Thats a lot of work for a ticket. Ive been told by a few people they expire at a certain time if not collected. Is this true??

Pffff only 80 lev, maybe in your country that would have ben like a 200 euro fine, why don't you just pay ?