Curious newbie

Hello everyone

I just moved to Casablanca a week ago, I work at home online. I live here with my husband and pets “2 dogs 1cat”
While things to get settle I need everyday routine
I'd like to learn French, and Dance classes, etc in my leasure times.
Or is there any group meeting for Pet? Or group meetings?
Would love to know more about Moroccan cultures and life ! 

TIA

Feny Juliana

Hello Dear

Je te propose des cours de français à ton rythme et progressivement = I can offer you french lesson progressively depending to your sheddle of time :)

@jamdong2019

ENGLISH only please as this is an Anglophone forum.

Do you still wanna take french lesson?

Welcome to Casa Feny.

Hi.

I am not sure what country you are coming from.  I am not in Morocco now, but you should be aware if going out dancing somewhere or going somewhere to learn how to dance you need to be mindful that "dancing" women and prostitutes are often assumed to be the same thing.

Moroccans night clubs are very seedy.  I have only been to a few, but it was really uncomfortable and I left very soon.  In many cases these places are more packed with men and the women there are often prostitutes.  Make sure you find out more information before you just walk in to some place to dance because you do not want to accidently have a person at the place or the police assume you are a prostitute.  I had a very uncomfortable experience once.  I was my husband who is from a smaller city and did not know any better and a 2nd cousin of his from France that was working in a hotel bar in the summer ( that should have been a red flag).  He asked us if we wanted to go with him to this place to hang out after he finished work.  We ended up going to this place that was a night club.... but it was not like night clubs I was use to where it was just young people hanging out, dancing and listening to music.  I took me about 15 minutes to connect the dots and when I did I was furious.  I was very lucky we left soon after because technically my husband and I were not married yet and me walking around with 2 men at night leaving that place did not really look good.

Very different attitude towards these things.  From what I do see regular women mainly dance at parties/ wedding.  If you get invited to a Moroccan party by a family you meet this is the best type of situation to learn how to dance.  The women there will most likely be thrilled to teach you.  Women and men are kept usually separate at these types of events in most cases.

Good luck

The best situation is do not go anywhere with people you do not know