Searching for teaching job in Brunei

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum. Maybe someone can share any experience in getting jobs in Brunei, teaching in any colleges, probably technical vocational institutions. Anyhow, hope to hear from anyone soon.

hi! there are many job postings on the web, u can check it out if you can qualify with their requirements...for teaching jobs, as long as u hv a teaching degree & experiences even ur a foreigner,they will consider u. try browsing (bruneida, jobsbrunei, glassdoor, jobcentre brunei). hope you can find your dream job the soonest! goodluck!

Hi there, thank you for your prompt input. Recently i have tried some postings from the internet, but most of it is restricted to local and residents only. How do you really apply jobs which is directly to the organization or even to an agent who handles jobs for expats like me. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers... :)

yes thats true! they are strict enough when it comes to hiring employees specially to foreigners and its understandable. I havent tried going to companies personally though because all the job hirings usually posted through the web and the rules would still be the same whether you apply personally or through online. they want to offer jobs to locals first then if no one applied or matched with the job posted thats the time they will open for foreigners, and if thats the case, maybe you just need to wait until they open the ad for foreigners...☺