Expat/Western Compound in or around Ta'if

I will be moving to Ta'if sometime next week. I have no absolutely no luck trying to find a compound in this city. I see plenty of villas and such, but no western style compounds. I am a single male, so a villa or apartment style place would work. I know there are accommodations of the base, but I really do not want to live there. Any help would be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Jaythree,

Please feel free to have a look at the Housing in Saudi Arabia section, you will find some housing offers.
In case that none of them fits your requirement, i would then advise you to post a free ad in the same section. It might boost your chances up.

Best of luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thank you. I have browsed and posted, I'm just waiting for someone to reply. I am actually looking for a western compound, as my company doesn't want us living in the city. It seems to be hard as a bachelor to find a good place, but as an American company they want to keep us as safe as possible.

Thank you for your reply.

Hi

Try al gaim compound that's the only ones that pops up on he search

Good luck

Thank you for th tip. I can't find much info, but I will just stay in a hotel until I find something.

I am here in Taif and I am having trouble finding a place to live. I am staying at the Intercontinental for now, but if someone can point me in the direction of a good compound (not Al Gaim), i would love it.