Netherlands 7 month temporary contract

Hi all,

I know, that in Holland there is very protective legislation for the employee and employers try to protect by themselves by 1-year contracts.
But is it ok to receive a 7-month contract?

Many thanks

Yes; short-term contracts are the norm for many workers in the Netherlands.

Hello Every one,

I am new to this forum and would really appreciate some good advice. I got a job contract of 7 months with the possibility of extension. My employer said he do not know much about the visa process, so I need to arrange it my self. Can anyone here guide me how this thing works? 
Should I have to apply for some kind of visa first and then once in Netherland apply for MVV or can apply together and in this case what kind of docu,ments are required.
My employer company is not a registered sponsor and they are offering me around 2500 Euro per month.

regards

Hi and welcome to the Forum; I've answered the message you sent me.

Hoii Mush!

I'll try my best to answer your confusion as i shared similar experiences regarding MVV and +- a year working contract in that matter. My name is Hanna Al Qibthiya , citizen of non Schengen country (Indonesia), and had to work there for around the same period.

To be able to obtain 'Highly Skilled Migrant' working permit, your employer must have had their company registered to the IND/ ministry first (please check further details on IND website), pay around 1200 euro to them in order to hire you, AND willing to pay The Netherland's expat standard salary which is somewhat around 3k-ish monthly for those under 30 years old, and 4k for 30+.

I believe there (are) other ways to get a job in Holland where you would be the one who will take care of all the legal stuffs and everything, IF you are willing to pay thousand euro yourself. So i guess it'll be easier if you ask your employer to do the hiring process for you.

Hope it helps, and good luck! :)

Ja!

Hi
My nephew is in Paris and he has completed MBA in International Business from  University of Lyon in France in September 2019, Can you help him getting a job in Netherlands ? He is having good command on French Language
Thanks