Looking for a part time job or full time as student Visa

Hey ,

Am right now at Egypt Got an admission to study master in accounting , Am just confused as i can get my living for just only 3 months  , it is hard to find a job as student Part time Or full time ? to cover my rent and food and how much approximately i need to cover this . i know there is not best way and it depends on the person and his style But am not coffee and Smoking person , Plus the state make a difference . Thanks for your help .

Unlike some countries, Germany does allow some part time work for students. The intention is to let students partially pay for their living. But you seem to misunderstand the purpose. Full time jobs are NOT allowed. And you are expected to bring along enough money to pay your way – not to earn it in Germany. Working too much is a violation of the regulations for a study visa since the purpose is for people to study – which they can't properly do if they spend most of their time working. Thus to even get a study visa you have to show proof of financial resources.

Before asking about side jobs, which are usually minimally paid jobs like serving in restaurants, you should learn the rules. I am posting a link to the specific page (in English) about such jobs for students on the German Academic Exchange Service website. This organization known as DAAD after its Germany initials, has all of the official information for studying in Germany.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/in-deut … side-jobs/

As a rule of thumb, you need at least €900/month for a very simple lifestyle as a student in Germany.
Another rule of thumb is that you can earn about half of that by doing side jobs at the same time as studying full time.
If you do not have enough to cover the remainder, do not come. Really!

@@afHHH219@

The original post is nearly five years old.

Also, a German student visa does not allow work as a freelancer.

Closed