How to get business visa to mauritius

We looking to start our own small business in mauritius as arabic food resturant
We dont need visa to enter as tourist is that also for start business or we have to make business visa?
What are the require docs to prepare

To start any kind of business, you will need the required permit delivered by the 'Economic Development Board' of Mauritius.
In the case of a restaurant, you will need an Investor Permit.

The conditions, modalities and procedures are listed here:
http://www.edbmauritius.org/work-and-li … ce-permit/

How about self employed they request for 35000$

As a self employed, you won't be able to employ people.

Self-employed permits are mainly for certain type of job profiles like lawyer, consultant, artist, stand-alone doctor, etc... not really for business.

You can open any business or invest in any business you want to without “drawing a salary as a employee of the business” once the business can afford to pay you a salary and after you have employed three local employees you can then apply for a workers permit as the fourth foreign employee.

Where i have to start if i want to open arabic resturant
What procedure to do before landing mauritius

Get a local business consultant, They should be able to Register the company and apply for all the permits required. You would be required to appoint a local director, which I'm sure a consultant can offer as part of there service.
For a new company you gona need the business premises before you can apply to the district council(trade licenses and food handlers)
I personally don't no of any consultants,