EP rejected due to Company didn't disclosed salary on jobs Bank

Hi All
My EP got rejected due to company didn't posted salary on jobs bank.
Now my company has posted it and re-applied
1. How many days will it take for approval
2. Is there any chance again for rejection
I am bit worried could anyone suggest me if you have gone through such scenario and I can expect approval next time
Please let me know if you have any updates.

Read threads. I have been telling constantly that before posting any messages, please spend time to go through the threads here.

As me and Beppi putting every possible efforts to answer all your queries in past and present. But, I have seen people don't read our past replies and asking same questions repeatedly.

I urge everyone, please spend time to read the threads as most of questions are already answered in numerous times. Good luck

Surya I read the post but there are mixed reactions all the time as every scenario is different.
If you have the answer please feel happy to reply.
Been in Singapore for 2 years switching job was in Spass and ask for EP with new company and has been rejected due to job advertisement not proper.
New company applied again.
I can expect revert in 2-3 weeks time and hope to be of positive nature.
Thanks for your understanding and support.

Mushi100 wrote:

Surya I read the post but there are mixed reactions all the time as every scenario is different.

Correct, every single case is different and will be viewed differently by MoM. That's why it is simply NOT POSSIBLE to give definitive answers here.

Mushi100 wrote:

1. How many days will it take for approval

Read my long explanation of this in the "How long will my work pass application take" thread!

Mushi100 wrote:

2. Is there any chance again for rejection

Yes, of course - otherwise MoM would not need to review your application. Again read my explanatory post!

Thanks @Beppy for the information!

@beppy and @surya My company applied for EP on Friday it has been 3 days so far still when I check portal it shows as Rejected with the earlier record I can't see new record as pending yet.

Read my long and detailed post in the "How long will my work pass application take" thread!

@beppi Thanks got the reply it may take a week or so to reflect in pending status.

@beppi @surya
My EP got approved took appx 8 working days for approval after rejection :)

Hi Mushi

Congrats on the EP approval. I just had a quick question. Did your employer file for a new application or was it an appeal. Also did your status get updated on the EP enquiry portal or did your employer got to know it via EP login.

I am stuck in the same situation but the company filed an appeal.

Thanks !

It was an appeal.
Status was rejected in portal but as it got approved it reflected in the online portal as well as to the employer.
Thanks hope this helps!

Mushi100 wrote:

@beppi @surya
My EP got approved took appx 8 working days for approval after rejection :)

This is good information regarding rejection appeal outcomes due to errors/discrepancies/lacking info in jobs bank posting. I wish there was a way to consolidate thread posts regarding the same topic.

My EP also got rejected due to a jobs bank posting issue on salary (MOM did not mention there was a candidate profile issue) and the employer was asked to re-advertise for 14 calendar days after which they can appeal. Now I am in Day 2 post EP-appeal and waiting for a positive result. I will update on my case in this thread for the other expat's benefit.

Cheers.

Androidpdl wrote:

Hi Mushi

Congrats on the EP approval. I just had a quick question. Did your employer file for a new application or was it an appeal. Also did your status get updated on the EP enquiry portal or did your employer got to know it via EP login.

I am stuck in the same situation but the company filed an appeal.

Thanks !

would you mind sharing the outcome of your case, @androidpdl?

skyline83 wrote:

My EP also got rejected due to a jobs bank posting issue on salary (MOM did not mention there was a candidate profile issue) and the employer was asked to re-advertise for 14 calendar days after which they can appeal. Now I am in Day 2 post EP-appeal and waiting for a positive result. I will update on my case in this thread for the other expat's benefit.

What is the current status of your EP-appeal ?

My case is also similar. Company applied for my EP in March end and rejected within a week i.e. April first week (No issues with my profile / credentials). The reason for rejection was that "salary was not disclosed by employer on Job portal."
Now company has to modify the posting and wait for 14-15 days before they appeal or re-apply for my EP.

it got approved.

14days reposting, appeal, three weeks wait, approved.

it was approved.

i think yours will be approved eventually as long as they do the reposting correctly. it might take some time though.

14days reposting
appeal, 3wks wait
approved

Yes, they did the job posting and this time the salary disclosed / visible on the portal.

Employer appealed on 26 April, so wait starts now. Lets see.

Hi Mitts, any update on your case?

I am in the same situation as you but in my case the employer has filed for a re-application. There was an error with my job posting, so they posted it for 14 days, and now they have re-applied 3 days back. Hoping to have a positive outcome.

My HR didn't repost but reduce my salary to the range, only 100SGD, then appeal directly, anyone use the same way?

And you agreed to have the salary reduced to below what is written in the contract?
Let's hope MoM believes that - and does not suspect some under-the-table dealings ...

Yes, I already agree, because its only 100, but just worried about MOM.

As I mentioned Appeal was made on 26 April and my EP got approved on 9 May.

So what i guess is if some mistake is made in Job posting / EP application which is very minor then with proper procedure, rectification and justification it will be approved.
Again it depends case-to-case basis.

Hi Mitts

My EP got approved as well last week. Yes, totally agree with you

Hey Vijay,

Congrats.
1.Could you please provide what was the issue in the job posting ?
2. In how many days your EP approved for new application?

How long was the appealing period?

Hi Mitts

1. The issue was with my salary posting. The higher range posted was 2x the lower range. Ideally it should be around 1.5x which they corrected and posted again

2. My visa got approved in exactly 2 weeks

finally my EP got approved

Hi just want to ask.. did the status of your pass change after the appeal?

Fortuitous13 wrote:

Hi just want to ask.. did the status of your pass change after the appeal?

Read our old messages, we have replied multiple times that status doesn't change after appeal. Status only changes to approved, if the appeal is successful. Good luck

Vijay1234 wrote:

Hi Mitts

1. The issue was with my salary posting. The higher range posted was 2x the lower range. Ideally it should be around 1.5x which they corrected and posted again

Hi Vijay - when your employer put in your 2nd EP application did you update any details at all i.e. work history dates and total experience? Or did you just keep these the same as for your 1st EP application. Tks a lot.

whampoa wrote:
Vijay1234 wrote:

Hi Mitts

Hi Vijay - when your employer put in your 2nd EP application did you update any details at all i.e. work history dates and total experience? Or did you just keep these the same as for your 1st EP application. Tks a lot.

Why would you change the Work History details ? Ethically it shouldn't change right ? And if one does that then it comes across as conflicting information in applications and a Red Flag for MoM for your approval.

avinashjha wrote:
whampoa wrote:
Vijay1234 wrote:

Hi Mitts

Why would you change the Work History details ? Ethically it shouldn't change right ? And if one does that then it comes across as conflicting information in applications and a Red Flag for MoM for your approval.

I don't want to re type / duplicate my situation as it's in another post, but since I'm still working with present employer - so issue is whether to keep the dates the same as in 1st EP application or to add an extra month of dates for work history dates and experience for 2nd EP application (since it will be submitted about 1 month after the 1st EP application was submitted).

Yes, my issue is exactly as you suggest - not wanting to give MOM conflicting information.

In my application for my current employer end date I put in as current date. That won't matter. MoM would know it's your present employer. So you can change the date there. No discrepancy.

Also check with the applying company HR. They would know what to do.