Cost of Living in Davao City

Good afternoon,

Could anybody please give me an idea of the cost of living in Davao City. I have a girlfriend there and am thinking of moving over to be with her in the next two years or so. I have been looking at house and condo prices and was thinking of buying a property. If I did this how much money do you think I would need to live there reasonably comfortably.
My girlfriend has two children, 11 and 12 years old, so I am looking for an estimate on all bills, electric, cable, garbage, etc plus food costs, health insurance if needed and any school costs.
Would £10,000 per year cover this, approx 650, 000 pesos.

Many Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan.
Im moving there December /January with 65k every month before I bring an income in, We are going to start a business so until it starts taking profit I/We have the same amount and I believe I will have a comfortable life.
And even better when the business takes hold.
Good luck mate, I wish you both happiness.
Frank

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for the information. I have been looking at property over there and it seems possible to buy a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom property for about 3 million pesos so that is what I was looking at.
Can I ask you what sort of business you are planning to run and how much your intial start up costs would be.

Many Thanks

Alan

I will pm you.

Ok many thanks