Recommendations for SUV

Greetings everyone.
Need ur advice and expert opinions. Which SUV vehicle is best for Saudi Arabia. There are number of them available here. Which one should I go for maximum comfort, drive pleasure and performance. TIA

That really depends on:

1) Your budget
2) Your priorities i.e. do you want resale value or that is not important to you

If 2 is important to you then basically you are stuck with Japanese cars.  And maybe a few models like Jeep Cherokee which have some resale.  All the other high end German and American cars depreciate like crazy in value and selling them at even a lower price after the warranty period becomes a chore. 

The models with the best resale and quickest possible sale time are essentially Land-cruiser and Land-cruiser Prado.  Then you have the Patrols and the rest.

If 2 is not important, then definitely go for non-Japanese.   I am not being biased but having owned both types; when it comes to performance, comfort and drive pleasure, you just can't beat the German cars (and some American ones like Jeep Grand Cherokee).

Thanks a lot xTang. It is helpful.

Dr Xee Hussain wrote:

Thanks a lot xTang. It is helpful.

What he said above and Luxury brands do devalue when it comes to selling them.
Lexus recently been killing it with their new models recently (In my opinion at least)

Also when you go for the vehicle, try to get a model that you can get the higher trim levels, companies love hiking up the prices for them