Work life DUBAI Vs BAHRAIN (RETAIL SALES)

Work life DUBAI Vs BAHRAIN (RETAIL SALES)

Please avoid posting in caps lock.

You might also wish to expand a little as the post is difficult to understand

If I understand you correctly, you are asking to compare work opportunities in retail sales stern Bahrain and Dubai.

Dubai is much much larger in terms of volume, staffing, and opportunities.  I would say Dubai's shopping infrastructure is atleast 10 times larger. 

So there are many more people employed in Retail Sales in Dubai.

The salaries are generally higher in Dubai, but but the cost of living is quite high, and they have VAT on top of that.

How is life in Bahrain paced when you have one day off a week ?
What kind of jobs are mostly available for some one from the retail sales division ?
Is the metro 🚈 almost ready yet ? How long more ?

Robsut2018 wrote:

If I understand you correctly, you are asking to compare work opportunities in retail sales stern Bahrain and Dubai.

Dubai is much much larger in terms of volume, staffing, and opportunities.  I would say Dubai's shopping infrastructure is atleast 10 times larger. 

So there are many more people employed in Retail Sales in Dubai.

The salaries are generally higher in Dubai, but but the cost of living is quite high, and they have VAT on top of that.

VAT is going to be here in Bahrain also from January 2019.

Charm99 wrote:

How is life in Bahrain paced when you have one day off a week ?
What kind of jobs are mostly available for some one from the retail sales division ?
Is the metro 🚈 almost ready yet ? How long more ?

Metro is not yet here, no body actually know, when it will be here. As of now, personal car and to avail that valid license is must. So, keep that in mind.