New to corozal

Hi all,

I have recently moved to corozal with my husband & three year old son. We've done quiet a bit of research & my husband had been here earlier this year. So we decided to spend 6 months here with the goal of permanent relocation, depending on how these 6 months pan out. We will be exploring rest of the country over the next few months but Wer pretty set on corozal area.
Are there any young families around? Any advice on how to get the best out of our on the ground research?

Regards,

Asli

I own a house in Corozal on the Hill , American house
Three bedrooms,2 full washrooms, and a apt fully furnished
It for sale with century 21 Corozal town.
Take a look it's beautiful

Hello,
I am also new to Belize. Corozal in particular, I am into my second month. It appears to be cooling down now, but it was rough in September. I live near the Maya Hotel. My landlady have been fantastic. So far I am liking it. I enjoy sitting on my back porch and watching the animals run through the trees, and watching the lighting and rain. I came from San Diego, you can understand why my likes are weird. We had no rain for months

How have you sound corozal so far? Are you planning on staying in the hotel or looking for a house? It would be great to meet up & discuss further.

Hey guys,

I will be in Corozal next month from 12 to 18 and I will be staying at Tilt-Ta-Rock Resort. Will be great if we can meet you since we are planing to buy a house and retire there. Will be a great help for us to talk to you and find out anything about living there.
Thanks,

Daniel

Thank you for sharing this. However our aim is to build our own home, as my husband is in the construction business. Would you be renting it for a short period of time, before selling?
We would be more interested in empty plots & that would have to be between corozal and sarteneja.

Firefox26 wrote:

Hey guys,

I will be in Corozal next month from 12 to 18 and I will be staying at Tilt-Ta-Rock Resort. Will be great if we can meet you since we are planing to buy a house and retire there. Will be a great help for us to talk to you and find out anything about living there.
Thanks,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Would be lovely to meet, do message when you arrive & happy to share what we've learnt so far.

That will be great! I will let you know. Thanks

I rented one of the two bedrooms apartments. I am loving it. I have a drivers that's across the street. Wherever I want to go go he is there. I also met a nice Belizian woman that recently moved back to Belize She is such a nice lady, and live 2 block away, after her husband passed away in Canada. I am across the street from the park and the water, it is a nice place to read

backthat wrote:

I rented one of the two bedrooms apartments. I am loving it. I have a drivers that's across the street. Wherever I want to go go he is there. I also met a nice Belizian woman that recently moved back to Belize She is such a nice lady, and live 2 block away, after her husband passed away in Canada. I am across the street from the park and the water, it is a nice place to read

Hi Daniel,

That sounds great! Glad your enjoying it. Seems as if you have found some lovely people. If you don't mind can you ask your landlady if she has any other two bed properties or she knows of any in the area.

Regards,

Asli

I rented an apartment on the property. It is 2 bedrooms, And I am enjoying it. I go across the street to the park and read. I have met so many nice people. This is a retirement town

I will ask ms. Rosita

Nomadic Soul wrote:

Thank you for sharing this. However our aim is to build our own home, as my husband is in the construction business. Would you be renting it for a short period of time, before selling?
We would be more interested in empty plots & that would have to be between corozal and sarteneja.

Hi Nomadic, Have you made it to any of the communities between Corozal and Sarteneja yet? I know Orchid Bay has 2 bedroom condos for rent.

KeriMeHome314 wrote:
Nomadic Soul wrote:

Hi Nomadic, Have you made it to any of the communities between Corozal and Sarteneja yet? I know Orchid Bay has 2 bedroom condos for rent.

We have driven up to orchid bay but It wasn't for us. We have found a place in corozal which Wer happy with in terms of rental. We do still intend on exploring the communities between corozal & sarteneja as that is where we would like to purchase land.

Regards,

Asli

My Landlady has a two bedroom apartment that just came up, for rent

Ruth

We have a home for sale 1 mile north of Corozal. You can see all details at www.viviun.com/AD-257265.

Danial, contact me when you arrive in. Corozal. I have a 2 bedroom at the Maya Hotel. So far it is good. I have met a lot of great people,Belizians  and others. I have not made a decision yet, weather to stay or go after one year.. It is a wait and see, so far so good. anyone looking for a place in Corozal, check this place out. There is one vacancy right now. It is nice, but furnished. The last couple applied, they did not want furnished

Danial get in touch with me. I have been here for two months, I am liking it. I am at the Maya Hotel Apartments

Do you have an address for Maya Apartments?
We have a place already at Tili-Ta-Rock Resort.
Thanks,

Daniel

I have lived in COROZAL Town for ovet
2years
Contact me if you have any questions

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

It is located on 7th Ave, close to Caribbean tire. my # is 619-861-8407

Thanks. Will be in Corozal on the 12 around 3:30 pm.
Maybe we can meet.
Thanks,

Daniel

backthat wrote:

It is located on 7th Ave, close to Caribbean tire. my # is xxx-xxx-8407

Well Ruth A. from Hansel Dr in San Diego, did you know it is against the forum rules to post personal info in the forum?  There is a private message feature here for that. ;)

I rented one of the apartments on the property. It is a two bedrooms 1 bath. I like it. The meeting place is one block away its called JAM ROCK. good food and a nice water view. I plan to stay for one year. They have one apartment left for rent. It is 950BZ. very nice

I will get a SIM card after we get there and call you. We' il find the place. Shouldn't be to far from our resort.
Thanks,

Daniel

Personal info
Didn't realize any contact info was against the rules of the forum. I will that in mind and oonly put very general postings with no personal contact info in messages
Thanks david

I have visited Orchid Bay a couple times over the past 3 years
Stayed at the Corozal Inn  very nice Tay
Renting a Casita at Orchid Bay is a great option
Just have to work out the roads and time distance to get other places like Corozal Town
If you take a boat your golden
If you drive the diet roads on the ferry road have fun Don't break down with car trouble or it caught driving in a rainstorm

love hearing your adventure.  My husband and I are planning to move to the Corozal area, and are wondering what a 2 bedroom apartment or house would cost down there... any help you could give would be great.. thank you very much

love hearing your adventure.  My husband and I are planning to move to the Corozal area, and are wondering what a 2 bedroom apartment or house would cost down there... any help you could give would be great.. thank you very much