Exit re entry visa from KSA - Visiting dubai on arrival and find job

I took leave from my company and have exit re entry on my iqama (ksa) - can i got o dubai on arrival visa and hunt for job? kindly guide me.

shariq07 wrote:

I took leave from my company and have exit re entry on my iqama (ksa) - can i got o dubai on arrival visa and hunt for job? kindly guide me.

Yes. Most certainly you can. However make sure the profession on your iqama is inclusive of the allowed professions for visa on arrival in UAE.

No you have to get visa from KSA. Only GCC nationals get visa on arrival.

Asid wrote:

No you have to get visa from KSA. Only GCC nationals get visa on arrival.

That is not strictly true. It depends on your passport as to what entry requirements there are for you into the UAE. If you require a visa then it depends on your passport as to what visa you need. It could be a visa on entry or a visa approved in advance.

Check the UAE entry requirements for your passport. The Exit re-entry visa is purely for leaving and entering Saudi.

Actually everyone is correct.   But the confusion is in the definition i.e. GCC resident.

As a GCC resident, you CANNOT get visa on arrival in UAE but MUST apply for it in advance. 

However, if you have a passport which is allowed visa free / visa on arrival entry in UAE then you can enter UAE as a citizen of THAT country and NOT as a GCC resident.

For example, a British national with a KSA Iqama can enter UAE on his British passport (Nothing to do with Saudi Iqama or GCC residency) visa free but an Indian in a similar situation, cannot.

I hope that the distinction is now clear.

SANITY STILL PREVAILS!

I have KSA re entry visa and I have uae vist visa, but my company not gave me Iqama can  travel without Iqama to uae

Yes. Uae doesn't care about iqama as you have a visa (just keep a muqeem print out if they ask to show iqama). And now even KSA, on exit, doesn't always ask for physical iqama.