Leaving the country

is the exit visa is mandatory for leaving KSA. or without exit visa we can go out of KSA,???????

As I understand it, your sponsor/employer must agree to your exit visa or you will be unable to leave the country legally.
I await those with greater knowledge then I to confirm this or correct me.

You can go without your sponsor gives you exit but it will cost you

Explore the unexplore wrote:

You can go without your sponsor gives you exit but it will cost you

Perhaps you could explain how that can be done legally.

No, you MUST have exit re-entry or Final exit visa to be able to leave the country.  You will be turned back from the airport otherwise.

And what the other poster is saying is NOT legal at all.  How it works is that an agent bribes someone at the airport to get you through.  It doesn't always work and people are caught doing this all the time.  Do not risk it.

Sorry brother your information is also wrong I am not talking about illegal stuff, you can't bribe someone here in Saudi Arabia. So what will you do if not given exit permit by your sponsor. This is a legal way, there are cases against sponsors do you know about that when they are not renewing thier employees Iqama and they are paid in advance along with their own added amount, lots of other stuff.

That is when the sponsor is in violation of contract and the labour court has ruled against him.  Your initial response was a one line which could and was misread by both myself and Fred.  You need to be clear when posting to avoid that.

Also, the poster has just asked a simple question as to whether an exit visa is needed to leave Saudi.  The answer to that is yes.  Your answer while valid is not necessarily relevant to this post unless the poster gives more details which might make it relevant.

i came on vocation from ksa 20 months ago then not go again mean i came without final exit and they cancel my visa so my question is may i go again with other visa or  am i ban there .

Ok, thanks

Restoflife wrote:

i came on vocation from ksa 20 months ago then not go again mean i came without final exit and they cancel my visa so my question is may i go again with other visa or  am i ban there .

help me

Well. I've worked with anti curruption agency. Im warning everyone. Getting involved in curruption may sentence you to jail in Saudi Arabia for a long time. Not even your embassy can do anything. For your safety take the legal paths to resolve your issues. If you think your employer is unfair then report him once you proven your point the government will act as your employer and sue the employer while they issue you the exit visa if you want.

Again curruption is a big deal. Jail is serious. And fine is high

Absolutely right we should follow everything according to the law, Hats off