Spass Rejected upon declaring Prohibition to entry Singapore

I experienced refusal to entry in Singapore ("A to A") last May 2018. My Spass was been approved at first attempt.  But I saw a paragraph stated in the IPA that I am declaring that I was not been prohibited or refused to entry Singapore. I was been bothered because I know that it is not true. I am thinking that it might cause a problem in the future. I asked the HR personnel who applied my Spass and she've told me that they will re-apply it again because they haven'y declare it in the first application. On the 2nd attempt after declaring my Prohibition to entry Singapore  The Spass was been rejected they've told me that MOM did not mention the reason why it was been rejected.. Definitely, it caused me a lot of stress and extreme sadness. Now they did an appeal. I am just wondering how they will do the appeal if MOM did not mention any reason??? I am not sure if they already got an answer from MOM. Please advice any thing that might help to get my Spass approved. Thank you.

You have been denied entry by ICA, so you should also contact ICA to clear the matter (if possible).
Without clearing it, MoM will probably not approve a work pass for you.

Hello Beppi, Thank you so much fro your reply. Can you help me what are the things that I can say to ICA for them to approve my visit pass?

I mean what are the reasons that i can state in my visit pass application for me to be able to gain and lift my prohibition to entry Singapore?

I already spoke to ICA and even forwarded my IPA to them. But they've told me that I still need to apply a visit pass before they can lift the Ban. I am thinking that I can tell them that I will be needing the visit pass for me to get my MOM card and have my medical exam, But my IPA is only until tomorrow October 19. I am not sure if this will work. If you have any other suggestion to give (the reason that I can state for the visit application) just message me here. Thank you.

You should have started things earlier - if the IPA expires, your employer needs to apply for a new S-Pass (if they still want to hire you then).
It is not possible to get a SVP approved AND travel to Singapore in one day.

Hi Beppi yes my employer applied a new spass for me for the 2nd time they already declared the prohibition of my entry to singapore in the application.
it was been rejected. they've told me that MOM did not state any reason why it was been rejected. They appealed.until now i am not hearing any update from my employer about the result of the appeal.

On my first application in MOM my employer did not declared my prohibition to entry it was been approved. But i told them to re-apply and declare my prohibition for safety purposes and for the 2nd time it was been rejected.my employer said MOM did not mention the reason why it was been rejected. But they appealed. until now no update from the appeal.

What I am planning right now is to apply for SVP to lift the Ban. Then the employer can try again to apply my pass in MOM. Please advice on what will I state as the reason of my Visit pass for it to get approved since i don't have any IPA to show now.

The IPA you have, from the first S-Pass application, must have been declared invalid since before your second S-Pass was applied for (because you cannot have two ongoing work pass applications at the same time). Did your employer, or MoM, not inform you that the first application was cancelled?
But once you have an SVP, you do not need to show any IPA to enter Singapore.

what will I use as reason why I need  to apply a visit pass?

You should tell them the reason why you want to visit Singapore.

please give me any suggestion?can I say that i have a job offer in singapore?

A job offer might not be enough. They will ask why you want to enter earlier and not wait for the IPA?

Sorry, I have no time to always read the whole thread, which is way too long now.
I just quickly scrolled up and saw that there was something about being banned by ICA. If that is the case, you should contact ICA and try to lift the ban. After that you can apply for a work pass and, if approved, travel to Singapore with the IPA.