Accommodation vs Buying a car

Afternoon All,

Any thoughts on getting good, comfortable abit more expensive accommodation in Abu Dhabi vs renting something economical and buying a car?

I guess what I am trying to assess is If buying a car should be a priority or can I depend on the cab/public transport considering my job would require me to work late.

Any good suggestions on what areas are up and coming with reasonable amenities around?

Regards,
M

Hello this good thinking of adjustment, I my opinion getting a car is priority you can start with long term renting then buy a car when you ready
Then accommodation will be easy if you have solved the transportation issue all the best

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely look into long term leasing options.

Hello,

You can always look into the option of leasing a car as it's short term and saves you more money, depending on how long you're staying.

One good app that can help you see both options (buying vs leasing) is an app called Seez. It's a free app that you can find on both play and app store. I found many options of dealer cars for buying and also for leasing, I think it would be useful for you to look into them.

Best!