Living in Pakistan & Living Pakistan are two seperate things

Please emphasize on the following

1) The typical routine problems you have to face
2) Employment and education opportunities
3) The potential of the country? (topography,
   historical and cultural heritage, local people)
4) The problems associated with living in
   Pakistan and their solutions definitely.
5) Lastly, rate the expatriation feasibility of the
   country out of 10 ..

Thanks

Hi Fami and welcome to the forum!

Well that is a lot of questions! :)
I hope you will obtain responses from other members soon!

Regards
Armand

Problems i saw while in pakistan..... poverty, corruption, the heat was terrible. Not be able to jump on a bus anytime i want. In cafe having to sit behind curtain or upstairs.
The people are friendly and made me welcomeand i felt at home.

My country Scotland
we have a great history,theres Edinburgh Castle, where you can see the Honours of Scotland [scottish crown jewels], lots of historic houses/museums which are free to visit. We also have the Edinburgh Millitery Tattoo in august, and the fedtival. Then theres the Hogmany party to see in the bells.
Then if you go up north we have the glens, loch ness, and the islands you can visit. The people are friendly.

Famous people, Sir Sean Connery, Ewan McGregor, Billy Connolly, Robert Burns,Sir Aruther Conan Doyle just to name a few.

haggishunter wrote:

Problems i saw while in pakistan..... poverty, corruption, the heat was terrible. Not be able to jump on a bus anytime i want. In cafe having to sit behind curtain or upstairs.
The people are friendly and made me welcomeand i felt at home.

My country Scotland
we have a great history,theres Edinburgh Castle, where you can see the Honours of Scotland [scottish crown jewels], lots of historic houses/museums which are free to visit. We also have the Edinburgh Millitery Tattoo in august, and the fedtival. Then theres the Hogmany party to see in the bells.
Then if you go up north we have the glens, loch ness, and the islands you can visit. The people are friendly.

Famous people, Sir Sean Connery, Ewan McGregor, Billy Connolly, Robert Burns,Sir Aruther Conan Doyle just to name a few.

I read alot of your threads, May i know to which city you wana go and to which you have visited. I am Brand Manager and have travelled alot in Pakistan for marketing purpose as i am pakistani

@ Fami!
Please be specific in your question and provide more detailed info about your plans so members at this forum can help you better..
Regards!

atif972
I stayed in Daska the two times i went over.
I found it hard as i dont speak urdu. So would not be able to go out shopping in the bizzars by myself.
I would also have to think of my saftey.
On the other hand if i moved to pakistan to be with my husband, it would be a challange.... a scarey challenge but i think i could handle that.
I would miss working, and family but they just a skype / call away.

haggishunter wrote:

atif972
I stayed in Daska the two times i went over.
I found it hard as i dont speak urdu. So would not be able to go out shopping in the bizzars by myself.
I would also have to think of my saftey.
On the other hand if i moved to pakistan to be with my husband, it would be a challange.... a scarey challenge but i think i could handle that.
I would miss working, and family but they just a skype / call away.

So you never stay in Lahore or any big city, actualy daska is very small town with little conservation. If you come to lahore u will feel comfortable as a lot of people speak english enough to understand u and make u understand. Ragrding safety there is no big issue, its myth created by media. Beleive me there is no challange in living Pakistan actualy most suited place who have sufficient earning. If u have any specific question u can ask any time. I will try my best to answer best.

It would be a challenge for me ....learning urdu, and as i dont have any qualifications so to speak work would be hard to find. My husband is a farmer so i can either help him :D or stay at home which would drive me dohlally :D
Plus learning to cook more dishes