Permenant residence

Good Day I am a new member and a south african citezen trying to get as much information to live in the Philippines i have been there 4 times for vacation and realy love the country if anyone could pass on some information to be a permenat residence i would be very grateful for that thank U to all

You could be a permanent residence if you apply for the Special Resident Retiree's Visa or get married to a filipina. You can also be an investor to gain permanent residence.

All options require documents and subjected to terms you can goole to find out.

thank u for the info there is not much information i searched so i always looking at south African wanting to migrate to Philippines but such a little barely anything for us but thank u for ur tip

Correct.   Dozens of previous posts covered this topic on Expat forum in the last few years.   Simply Google the topic.

You'r Philippina wife has to petition you for the 13A  visa.

I keep looking but not much on Google for South African citezens wanting to retire where is the best info to get from the philipines embassy

Hi, my boyfriend and I will retire in Philippines by Jan. 2020, currently we are working abroad. My boyfriend is from Durban, SA and I'm from philippines. You may check the website https:// pra . gov . ph (I didn't put it all together might I violate the guidelines here posting a link. And also you can check Bureau of Immigration's website.

Yes, agree with you, less South Africans in Philippines. We always visit Philippines and South Africa every year vice versa.

thanks guys for the info so nice to be here on this subscription its very nice people hope to see u all in the Philippines 1 day keep well