Today's Weather

We had 20°C yesterday

https://scontent.fvie2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/59878706_10156972583247279_6563932036678025216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fvie2-1.fna&oh=1e151ed3b94ccf6dd6f0577e70701c1d&oe=5D69AB94

Oh great, storm coming in :(

No storm came or rain. Not that it mattered as I was at work. 😅

It's still rubbish this morning - 10 C, rain expected.  This isn't right for May!  It should be about 25 C, sunny and warm.

fluffy2560 :

It's still rubbish this morning - 10 C, rain expected.  This isn't right for May!  It should be about 25 C, sunny and warm.

Weather.... varies.

That is why I started this topic. To record in real time the weather, but also to keep a historical record (even if it is an incomplete record with time gaps).

Yes, this year is cool. It happens. Similar weather in May was experienced back in 2012. I even posted a blog post about it.

https://stcoemgen.com/2012/05/31/stormy … mer-blues/

For what it is worth, my lettuce love this weather. I have had the best lettuce crop in years. :)

My tomato starters, however, are very unhappy. :(

klsallee :
fluffy2560 :

Weather.... varies.

That is why I started this topic. To record in real time the weather, but also to keep a historical record (even if it is an incomplete record with time gaps).

Yes, this year is cool. It happens. Similar weather in May was experienced back in 2012. I even posted a blog post about it.

https://stcoemgen.com/2012/05/31/stormy … mer-blues/

For what it is worth, my lettuce love this weather. I have had the best lettuce crop in years. :)

My tomato starters, however, are very unhappy. :(

Well, I didn't order this weather and I want some of my money back.  It's supposed to be like clockwork here - nice weather this day, rain this day etc.

Cucumbers look dire.  I think they are missing something. Things are very green outside at the moment and some plants are doing well and others not so well. Looks like the horse chestnut tree is dead. The raspberries are going quite well and my exotic grass collection is looking relatively bushy.  I suppose there's upside.

But it's pretty good outside now. Blue skies, sunny, T-shirts.  Hope it lasts!

Lovely today but we rain tomorrow. At work and Sunday so I don't mind.

Prediction is 7°C tomorrow, May 14th. That is pretty chilly for mid May.   :(

klsallee :

Prediction is 7°C tomorrow, May 14th. That is pretty chilly for mid May.   :(

Yes it is - way down on the numbers.  It was nice yesterday. 

I put the variability it down to climate change, the leaders of newest banana republics - el presidentes Trump, OV, Maduro, Kim Jong-Un and May.  I won't counterbalance with a Soros.

Right now in the burbs of Budapest, the barometer is showing 20 C outside with rain.  We've had a minor bit drizzle  this morning. 

This is just not right.

fluffy2560 :

Right now in the burbs of Budapest, the barometer is showing 20 C outside with rain.  We've had a minor bit drizzle  this morning. .

Being west of Budapest, the temps are already low where I am, but the cold front it heading your way...... My forecast is wet dog tomorrow.

klsallee :
fluffy2560 :

Right now in the burbs of Budapest, the barometer is showing 20 C outside with rain.  We've had a minor bit drizzle  this morning. .

Being west of Budapest, the temps are already low where I am, but the cold front it heading your way...... My forecast is wet dog tomorrow.

Oh great!

We've already got damp dog with muddy paws sprinkled with aroma of rain.

Dog is banished to the porch.

It's February or November in May.

Occasional drizzle, 12 C, cloudy 8/8 cover, barometer steady, very slight breeze.

Wet dog.

5°C / 8°C today with rain off and on :(

Sunny, with high turbulent looking clouds, some breeze, 27 C in the sun. 

Some rain overnight but all dried up now.

Damp dog with muddy paws.

The amount of predicted rain this month is.... disturbing.

Great for lettuce. Lousy for grapes and tomatoes. The weather dog/stick/rock is not so far predicting a good result so far this month. Prediction is wet dog/rock/stick.

Nor is my barometer predicting great weather either (which is more scientific than my dog as a predictive measure).

Or other, for even better long range scientific options. Lots of rain predicted. This is the screen capture as of today, for historical use:

https://stcoemgen.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/may-2009-weather.png?w=805