JUST QUIDE ME

Dear Team,

My husband is working in bahrain  he wants to apply  my visa as a family visa now as per Bahrain law min salary is increased 400BHD but from last month onwards  he is getting 400 bhd salary whether he can apply my visa now? as  his company HR inform him to till 3 months we need salary statement ?
is it true or only first month salary statement is enough for that?

Kindly confirm please

awaiting your reply

Thanks
Grace

CAN U REPLY GUYS

Yes, if the salary is increased from now, they may ask for 3 months statement, but if it was 400 to begin with, it could be applied the same time on basis of employment contract. They can ask for 3 months statement, sometimes if HR department is strong and the company is of good reputation and influence, this can be kind of waived off, am not very much sure about this though, but this is the impression I have got from other answers on this forum. You could also search other posts on this forum, which are of similar kind, will guide you better. Hope this suffice.

thanks for your reply we will try

as per your suggestion he can apply for visa now? based on employment contract & 1st month salary statement.

actual reason is his company is third party payroll but he can apply or not?

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/189
visit this link.
It is not written here for 3 months statements, but they may ask if your husband had salary below 400 BD initially and then increased to 400, that's my point. If it was already more than 400, it is already mentioned in employment contract, to the application for dependent can be applied early.

Whatever the condition of his job (third party payroll), the application is submitted through EMS system, that means not by an Individual but by employer, so you have to follow their instruction anyways. Second thing can be done is you can come on visitor visa, then extend it till dependent visa is granted (but it will be costing you initial 39 BD then 30 BD per month, and extension is allowed only for total stay of 3 months).

So better to follow the advise of the person who is applying on your behalf. That is my personal opinion, you can still search for the option by which you can be here soon.

thank u

Wt is gosi?. Its mandatory get family visa to.apply

GOSI is social insurance contributions and it is mandatory for all organisations who have more than a certain number of workers.

How long time takes to GOSI update ? After Gosi updation  is it 3 months salary statement is complsory? how long times its takes after Gosi updation family visa

GUYS CAN U REPLY ME

You need to browse the forums as all of your questions have already been discussed there.

Visa process:  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

GOSI update depends on your PRO; usually 2 working days.  And unless your PRO is strong, they WILL ask for 3 month statements for sure.