Director Visa

Good Evening Friends,
I am wondering if someone has had any success with this type of visa :
( RESOLUÇÃO NORMATIVA Nº 11, DE 1º DE DEZEMBRO DE 2017)

O Ministério do Trabalho poderá conceder autorização de residência para realização de
investimento, nos termos do art. 43 e do art. 151, § 2º, do Decreto nº 9.199, de 2017, ao imigrante
administrador, gerente, diretor ou executivo com poderes de gestão, para representar sociedade civil ou comercial, grupo ou conglomerado econômico que realize investimento externo em empresa estabelecida no País, com potencial para geração de empregos ou de renda.

Not sure, but is this not an Investment visa? If so yo have many "hoops: tp apply. Application setting up bank account and depositing fund in the account.

We have helped foreigners before with this Visa type. It has some differences in comparison with the investment visa (or investor visa). For instance, the renewal process is better under this type (but the investment is rather 600,000 instead of 500,000 on the investor). There is no need of a business plan, but the owner of the Brazilian companyshould be another corporation abroad. If you need help, send me an inbox, I can try to aid.