HOW SPOUSES OF EMPLOYMENT PASS HOLDERS ELIGIBLE TO LIVE IN MALAYSIA.

Hello everyone,

I am new Employment working in Kuala Lumpur, my Employment Pass for 1 year. May i know how my wife can also move to KL and living with me? She is just stay with me, she has no job at KL at the moment.

thank you!

If you have job with salary rm5000 upwards monthly can apply for dependent pass

Gravitas wrote:

If you have job with salary rm5000 upwards monthly can apply for dependent pass

thank you very much, can you do me a favor that share the link or any documents to apply for dependent?

Look on the ESD website for their Guide.

DEPENDANT PASS (DP)
Eligibility criteria:
*Legal spouse of Employment Pass holder; OR
*Children below 18 years old (biological, stepchild, legally adopted) of Employment Pass holder
*Disabled child regardless of age

Features:
*Allows the holder to stay in West Malaysia
*Employment not allowed and requires conversion to Employment Pass
*For social and welfare purposes, the holder may request for special permission to
undertake activities from the Immigration Department of Malaysia

Documents required:
*Recent passport photo
*Copy of passport (full booklet with cover)
*Copy of marriage certificate (for legal spouse) translated** into English (if applicable) and  attested / Certified True Copy (CTC) by the Embassy/High Commission/Consulate General of respective country OR respective Embassy/High Commission/Consulate General in Malaysia
*Copy of Birth Certificate (for children below 18 years old) translated** into English
(if applicable) and attested / Certified True Copy (CTC) by the Embassy/High Commission/ Consulate General of respective country OR respective Embassy/High Commission/Consulate General in Malaysia
*Other documents specified upon request

** Translation must be done either by the Respective Embassy/ High Commission/ Consulate General or Institut Terjemahan Buku Malaysia

Check what services your embassy can provide regarding CTC.