Australian citizen and graduate looking to live & work in KL

Dear Expats

Attention: Potential recruiters, employers and other hiring agencies or as appropriate

I fell so much in love after doing an inter-campus study exchange in KL back in early 2017. Now I have finished my undergraduate degree in Australia and I want to come back to KL, this time not to study but to work.

I live in Melbourne. I have a diverse and extended experience in Sales, retail, Hospitality, Community development and work, interpreting (language), case management and work broker.

I am looking for a relevant or new experience with multinationals, private companies, NGO's etc.

If you are hiring or recruiting, please get in touch. You can also reach out via email on
[email protected]

If I get so lucky for any employment offers, kindly try to provide as much information as possible because it's going to be such a life changing decision that I will be undertaking.

Availability from December 2018.

Kind Regards

Cam

The best way forward is to apply for jobs (there has to be open competition) on various web portals e.g. Jora, Jobstreet, etc. But the minimum requirement to qualify for a work permit is 2-3 yrs work experience relevant to your degree. Try for jobs where you have niche skills because if a Malaysian can do the job, then foreigners will not be approved.