Issue of permesso di soggiorno first time

Hello and greets to all forum members.

First of all, to clarify, ive read many topics regarding people having similar issues as me but found no good answer to them.

Ok, so, to the point. Thank you all for taking the time to read this topic and please if you can assist ill appreciate very much.

What is my issue:
I am Cuban with a Schenguen VISA valid until 24/11/2019.
Came to Italy on Agust 30 and applied for a permesso di soggiorno in September 24 (my mother is a italian citizen married to another italian citizen, i applied for family reunifcation), on that same day the police took my fingerprints and they didnt told me anything else, all i knew is that i have submitted the papers without any issue, later i found that the police can come to where i live to check that i trully live here.

For differente reasons i am urged to travel to another EU country, but:

I am able to? Ive read this site http://poliziadistato.it/articolo/10722 … emporarily
It specifically says they do not transit through other Schengen countries, as this is not allowed.
Can i wait for the police to come and then leave and come back to pick up the permesso di soggiorno?

Im afraid if i leave i will lose the right to the permesso di soggiorgno..

Has anyone been throught this process?

Thanks you very much!

I have no sure answers, but I do share your issue- or at least my husband may.  I am not a lawyer, nor am I experienced with this particular issue.  I have done a little reading around and I'll give you my two cents in the hope that someone with better information will correct me. 

You have to exit Italy (and enter Italy) en route to a non-Schengen country so that your permesso papers are processed.   So you can, for example, fly in and out of London when you are leaving/entering Italy.  But it seems to me that AS LONG AS YOUR EXISTING SCHENGEN VISA IS VALID (that is, prior to November24 in your case), you should be able to go from London to, say, Germany on that Visa- the permesso should have nothing to do with it at that point.  Then you return to London and fly back to Italy from there.  I THINK that should work.  And will be curious to know what else you learn.

I have no sure answers, but I do share your issue- or at least my husband may.  I am not a lawyer, nor am I experienced with this particular issue.  I have done a little reading around and I'll give you my two cents in the hope that someone with better information will correct me. 

You have to exit Italy (and enter Italy) en route to a non-Schengen country so that your permesso papers are processed.   So you can, for example, fly in and out of London when you are leaving/entering Italy.  But it seems to me that AS LONG AS YOUR EXISTING SCHENGEN VISA IS VALID (that is, prior to November24 in your case), you should be able to go from London to, say, Germany on that Visa- the permesso should have nothing to do with it at that point.  Then you return to London and fly back to Italy from there.  I THINK that should work.  And will be curious to know what else you learn.