Looking for a job in Istanbul

Hello dear expats,
I am from Morocco, Just back from Shanghai, China and planning to move to Turkey hopefully to settle down forever.
Before I move I need to find a job. I have a BA in English Studies, a master degree Trilingual translation Arabic - English- French and A certificate of high school English language teacher and already worked as a high school teacher in my country Morocco, and worked as administrative assistant and translator. I speak English- French- Arabic fluently. in addition to a basic level in Chinese.
If anyone can help me find a job that fits with my qualifications I would be grateful.
Thank you

You should come and start as teacher then continue lookning for other jobs. No one will hire you like this whne you aren't even living in Turkey

You are right, but the problem is that there is no guarantee I will find a job even a teaching one because my certificate of teaching is national and maybe not recognized internationally. And if I want to move to Istanbul then I will need to pay my living expenses which I can not afford without having an income.

Then you can't apply as an university teacher but for the rest which accumulates around %95 of teaching jobs, yes you can!

iby_sam wrote:

You are right, but the problem is that there is no guarantee I will find a job even a teaching one because my certificate of teaching is national and maybe not recognized internationally. And if I want to move to Istanbul then I will need to pay my living expenses which I can not afford without having an income.

No matter which job you get, You SHOULD  be carrying at least 3 months of expense money in your pocket just in case. You are moving to other country not next door to your mom's house lol:D

Yeah I agree with you, I am used to living abroad, I just came back home last august, I was in shanghai, China. And I know that being abroad you will always need the extra money just in case.
Please if you come across any job offer you think I ll fit in just let me know. 
Thank you very much for your advice. I appreciate it.

to be honest, it's kinda hard to recommend anyone here to any business owner in Turkey because there is no way one could vouche for you without actually know that person in real life. That's why I always tell my expat friends to be social and active.

I have tried to create social events locally back in time yet no one confirmed attendence. But there are many activities in Turkey that you could find.

Anyway, good luck on your journey here

hello

any one who looking job should be at territory where he/she looking or having interest to do the  job,,normally employer not offer job to the person who living abroad .

interview must be required as person,

regards