New visa rules

I am holding one year multiple entry visa for Malaysia, and now i have heard there is some new visa rules, they permit only those with a photo visa? any idea

hello! how to get permanent residency of malaysia?

Marry a Malaysian. Wait 5-15 years while happily married. Pay lots of lawyers (10-60k) And pray!

Nemodot wrote:

Marry a Malaysian. Wait 5-15 years while happily married. Pay lots of lawyers (10-60k) And pray!

Nemodot, you are hilarious. Typical British sense of humour!!! :P

Check with immigration

I am also married to malaysian chinese im from philippines, my visa is 4 years though, and yes the new law got pics, because I ask some philippine wife same with me their pass dont hve pictures but its okay no problem as long as next time u renew they will give u new one ^^

Spouse visas always had pictures in them! So no change there.

Oh is that it, hmm I have no idea an old lady staying here for 20 years showed me her old passport, i saw the old one dont hve picture, maybe because last time she ask other people to settle it for her (agent), but anyway mine got picture, can I ask something?, is the spouse visa here in Malaysia laminated when you get from immigration?, just curious because I saw a philippine spouse her visa is 1 year and its laminated .. I just feel weird because mine is not laminated